Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Wine & Dine Weekend Final Thoughts



Final Thoughts

I had a great Half Marathon Weekend.  I would definitely do another Run Disney event but I’m not sure if I would pick Wine & Dine as that event.  I think I will stick to morning races for anything longer than a 10k from now on. Night races are really hard on my body physically.  I’m also just not a fan of the Food and Wine Festival, so it isn’t a big draw for me.  I would love to do the full marathon or the Princess Half and I would also like to go Coast to Coast at some point. 
It was also fun to have a weekend to be completely selfish and do what I wanted to do at Disney.  There is no way I would have tried this crazy plan with the kids. With that said as much fun as I had it is so much more fun to be at Disney with the family and can’t wait for our next adventure. 
 
Moving forward my next race is a 10k Turkey Trot at the Katy YMCA on  Thanksgiving morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment